We take every reasonable measure to ensure your safety and the safety of your private information online, but you are also responsible for protecting your personal information, and we cannot guarantee that your information will be protected once it is in our database.
What information is collected?
You will be asked personal information anytime you sign up for correspondence, make a purchase or register an account with us. What we collect depends on which service you are using or signing up for, but we may collect any of the following:
• Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address. This may be collected even if you do not complete a purchase.
• Details of your order that are necessary for delivery
• Credit or debit card payment details when you make a purchase
• Details you offer to us when you make enquiries
• Information regarding your visits to this website
• Information regarding problems you report to this website
Please note that even when you don’t make a purchase, we may still collect information that is used to improve the website and the way in which we serve you.
How is personal information used?
Your information may be used in a number of ways, depending your interactions with us:
• We may use it to improve your experience on the website and tailor your experience
• We may use it to collect payment and track the order you have made online, as well as to provide regular customer service to you
• We may use it to enable regulation and accounting internally
• We may use it in analytical data that is designed to improve our marketing, sales and business operations
• We may also use it to request feedback from you, but you are not required to provide feedback
What are cookies?
Cookies may be stored by us on your computer to enable faster processing and easier sign-in. You may remove these cookies at any time, but please note that you may not be able to access certain features of the site and the site may load slower for you once the cookies are removed. You can opt out of cookies at any time, if you wish.
Who is your information shared with?
We only share your data with third parties as specified in this policy and as the law requires it. No personal data is shared with marketing parties unless your consent is given. Corporate data may be supplied to other companies or third parties, however.
If you decide to take out a service plan with us, then we have to notify the service plan provider of the agreement and provide them with some limited personal information. We only share as much data as is necessary to conduct our business operations.
We may share aggregated data about your visit to third parties we trust. This information includes traffic patterns, sales and information regarding our website and how it is used.
We may also supply personal information to law enforcement or oversight agencies in accordance with the law and with standard business practices of our industry.
We may contact you every so often with information regarding our products, services or promotions that we think will be relevant to you. Some of this information is provided by Alcoda Software directly, while some is provided by trusted third parties. You may be contacted by email, telephone or SMS, unless you have specifically requested that you not be contacted.
We respect any request to cut off contact, and you can change your marketing preferences at any time.